VIRTUAL CONSULTATIONS FOR CURRENT PATIENTS
- We just verify your insurance and take your copay over the phone.
- Then one of our staff triages you over the phone, reviewing your medical history and verifying your medications.
- Our provider then calls you back on your phone or iPad through a video call to go over your condition with the provider
VIRTUAL CONSULTATIONS FOR NEW PATIENTS
- We take your basic information over the phone including your name, date of birth, and phone number.
- We then e-mail you consent forms for you to sign electronically.
- We also need you to take a picture of your driver’s license and insurance card and send it to us so we can verify your insurance.
- Once your information is verified, we take your payment over the phone.
- Then one of our staff members will triage you over the phone. They take your history and record your medications and allergies.
- Our provider then calls you back on your phone or iPad through a video call and you go over your condition with the provider
Find Your Nearest Clinic and Get Care Now
Our caring, experienced medical staff are on hand to provide quality medical care for your family when you need it the most. You can trust us to help you with your family’s health and wellness! We have multiple locations throughout South Florida. Feel free to get to know our friendly staff on our website!
Very friendly and helpful staff. I was trying to check my mom as well as myself into the kiosk which was proving to be an issue. Adriana, front desk receptionist, noticed and had me bypass the kiosk and she did the check in for us! Feeling as ill as we did that was truly appreciated.
I recently visited Dr. G’s after getting into a car accident. After meeting with the front end staff, doctor, pharmacist and x-ray technician I was met with kindness by all. They assured me any bills will be sent to my auto insurance …
Dr. G’s Urgent Care was amazing. This was my first time going there and they were extremely friendly, fast and professional. The young gentleman at the check in was awesome. I had hurt my shoulder and he could see I was in pain, he did …
Get in Touch
Video Visits & Pharmacy Delivery Now Available