Dr. G’s Urgent Care Clinics of South Florida house top-notch medical providers that are both convenient, affordable and personable. As medical professionals well-versed in emergency medicine, Dr. G’s provides the ability to treat you for a variety of non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries and is dedicated to keeping you out of the hospital waiting room.
Resources for Elderly Patients
Aging comes with a lot of changes. One transition many seniors and their families face is moving to a place where they can get more hands-on care. Independent living is a popular choice for relatively able-bodied seniors who want to reside in communities designed with older residents in mind.
Our new guide compares the costs for independent living communities in Florida. It also highlights independent living costs with other types of senior care and lists some helpful resources for aging adults and their families.
You can view it here.
We would appreciate the opportunity for you to include our resource on your website https://www.drgsurgentcare.com/. It would be of tremendous value to senior citizens and their families in your community.
When to Go to the Emergency Room
In the event of a life-threatening medical emergency, call medical emergency services at 911 immediately. DO NOT WAIT! The emergency department of a hospital is fully staffed and equipped to handle life-threatening emergencies. Dr. G’s Urgent Care Center does not treat life-threatening emergencies.
Insurance & Payment
Dr. G’s Urgent Care Center accepts most major insurances, Medicare, cash, checks, and credit cards. If you have a question related to your bill or insurance, please contact the billing specialists at Dr. G’s Urgent Care Center at (561) 330-9363 or email us email@example.com
Dr. G’s is in network with most major Insurances and accept many others. Plans we accept are listed below. We accept many other insurances as well. Please call or come in for verification.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield all plans
- Healthy Kids
- Humana (medicare HMO needs Referral)
- Medicaid (Gold card or Molina only)
- United all plans
- All workers’ compensation insurances
- PIP auto accident insurance
- All PPO’s
We will accept most out of network insurance plans, however, patients will be responsible if insurance companies do not cover the visit.
Free vaccines for children 18 and under
Dr. G’s has free vaccines for children 18 and under who have Medicaid or are uninsured as part of the VCF program. The only cost is the physical and administration fee. Hundreds of dollars of vaccines free for your children! Come on in today, no appointment necessary, no wait!
Patient’s rights and responsibilities
- The patient has the right to be treated with courtesy, respect, and dignity
- The patient has the right to participate in the decision regarding their care
- The patient has the right to refuse care or services
- The patient has the right to privacy
- The patient has the right to submit a complaint or grievance for follow up by the organization
- The patient has the right to refuse the release of personal health information except when permitted by law
- The patient has the right of access to and request for amendment of their medical records when appropriate
- The patient has the right to a sign or language interpreter
- The patient has the right to receive accurate and easily understood information about their health plan, healthcare professional, and healthcare center.
- The patient has a responsibility toward honest disclosure of information that may assist in establishing a diagnosis and appropriate treatment plan
- The patient has the responsibility to support an environment where the safety and property of the organization’s personnel and patients are respected.
- The patient has the responsibility to inquire if any portion of caregiving or follow up are not entirely understood.
- The patient has the responsibility to notify the staff or providers if there are any limitations (cultural, religious or other) that may limit the care provided or pose barriers to care
- The patient has the responsibility to their financial commitments for care
Dr. G’s Urgent Care has been named as being one of 2021’s Best Urgent Care Centers serving Coral Springs.
Find Your Nearest Clinic and Get Care Now
we’re here for you 7 days a week with no appointment needed. Conveniently located in your community, we provide prompt care for injuries, illnesses, and more. Walk in today or call us for more info—your healthier tomorrow awaits!
Very friendly and helpful staff. I was trying to check my mom as well as myself into the kiosk which was proving to be an issue. Adriana, front desk receptionist, noticed and had me bypass the kiosk and she did the check in for us! Feeling as ill as we did that was truly appreciated.
I recently visited Dr. G’s after getting into a car accident. After meeting with the front end staff, doctor, pharmacist and x-ray technician I was met with kindness by all. They assured me any bills will be sent to my auto insurance …
Dr. G’s Urgent Care was amazing. This was my first time going there and they were extremely friendly, fast and professional. The young gentleman at the check in was awesome. I had hurt my shoulder and he could see I was in pain, he did …
Get in Touch
Video Visits & Pharmacy Delivery Now Available